Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
www.brunnenteufel.de
Bilder Upload
.......Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse............Bilder Upload.......das Forum ist noch im Aufbau...........
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 134 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen und Antworten Bilder Upload
Williamhawk Offline

11.12.2017 14:11
Various questions antworten

Hi,
We have fixed our route as follows : Kyoto via Kanazanwa – Shirakawago – Takayama – Kawaguichiko – Tokyo.

Would appreciate any advice on the followings :

Transports :

1) We have 1hr 45 min to get from Haneda Int’l to Domestic to catch our flight to Itami. Not sure if we would need to collect our luggage at Haneda or if it will be straight through. I would like to get our Pasmo/Suica card here. Understand that there are vending machine for adult tickets but we need to get child passes, are the ticketing counter easily available to do this?

2) Other than Kawaguichiko to Tokyo, I should (have to) prebook all my transport isn’t it?

From Takayama to Kawaguichiko, taking the bus (Nohi) seems to be much faster/easier, would we miss out much by not taking the JR via Nagoya?

Sights :

Kanazawa in about 4 hr – what can/should we do before 2+ bus to Shirakawago? Take the shuttle bus to Kenrokuen and walk towards Kanazawa Castle Park, Omicho Market?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g29...ions-Japan.html
Recycling Marketing Examples

Sprung  
SiteSubmission - Suchmaschineneintrag
SiteSubmission - Suchmaschineneintrag

Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen