Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
www.brunnenteufel.de
Bilder Upload
.......Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse............Bilder Upload.......das Forum ist noch im Aufbau...........
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 138 mal aufgerufen
 Zur Übersicht Bilder Upload
Williamhawk Offline

20.12.2017 11:55
Game tools/ Game launcher issues antworten

Hello xda, i have some issues with game launcher and game tools. As Samsung introduced this option to showcase games in one place and tools to record, minimize game into a movable icon and etc.

I actually liked this feature but now I'm facing issues with it, N.B - My phone has only one game installed in it and when i try to minimize the game,

i get a tost notification saying that i already have reached maximum number of apps, which is 5. I sent a feedback to samsung team and they sent me email to clear chache of game launcher and game tools from application manager to fix it.

I did as they guided me but i see no fix here. I sent a feed back again and they said they gonna contact to their developer team.

Can anyone help me with this bug, I'm on Renovate edge 2.0 rom. I clean installed it and i flashed bootloader and modem too, and I'm on custom kernel from jesse 0.5

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://forum.xda-developers.com/s7-edge...issues-t3394827
Promotional Marketing Videos

Sprung  
SiteSubmission - Suchmaschineneintrag
SiteSubmission - Suchmaschineneintrag

Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen