Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
www.brunnenteufel.de
Bilder Upload
.......Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse............Bilder Upload.......das Forum ist noch im Aufbau...........
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 138 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen und Antworten Bilder Upload
Williamhawk Offline

23.12.2017 08:33
Questions re: road construction and Bloomington area antworten

My memory from my last trip was that the only major construction on I-65 was in the Lafayette area and it wasn't too bad (IMO). INDOT website is a good resource for exact location.

A MUCH bigger issue is the construction on SR 37 between Martinsville & Bloomington. I won't go into details and instead suggest you consider other options. Two off the top of my head are to use SR 67 to Spencer and the SR 45 to Bloomington or maybe even dropping south off of I-65 before Indy & then taking 45. SR 135 to Nashville is also a nice drive, but there was some bridge construction which I think is done but not 100% sure it is.

On my phone so I'm going to skip talking about historical stuff, but will ask if you're willing to drive and if so, about how far/long or are you just looking for stuff in/near Bloomington?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g28...ea-Indiana.html
Medical Animation

Sprung  
SiteSubmission - Suchmaschineneintrag
SiteSubmission - Suchmaschineneintrag

Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen